Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Heidi Klum: Five Fun Facts



1. When she travels, Heidi Klum carries her baby teeth in a pouch as good luck charms.
2. As part of German tradition, Heidi Klum yodeled at her wedding to first husband Ric Pipino.
3. When Heidi Klum came to America, she jokingly gave her breasts German nicknames. "It started because I was from Germany, and people always make fun of ze Germans, yah?" she told the UK's The Independent in 2007. "So when I began modeling I used to say 'These are German breasts, one is called Hans and one is called Franz'."
4. During her childhood, Heidi Klum took jazz and ballet lessons and still finds time to squeeze in an occasional class.
5. A supermodel feud ignited over ownership of the nickname "The Body" between Elle Macpherson and Heidi Klum in 2005 when Klum boasted in Victoria's Secret commercials, "They call me The Body – and now I have a bra named after me." But Macpherson claims she was given the moniker first in the 1980s.

source: www.people.com

No comments: