Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tennis graduation day





May 30, 2009 and this is the last day of our summer free clinic in tennis. At first, I thought I wouldn’t gone this day. I don’t know how to play tennis and I wasn’t interested in playing this game because of the fact that I will really play under the heat of the sun. But as day pass by I admit that I am beginning to love the game. I already begin to like the court and the people in the court. In this game, I gain more friends and experiences that I will really treasure for life. Tennis really brings back my life and this game helps me forget something/someone that I need to forget and I really thank this wonderful opportunity!



I would like to thank my Nanay for her unending support because she keeps on giving me allowance. Char lang!haha To my newly friends in the person of Jaira, kring, Paulette, Zia, Ivan, kristine, the Pulot boys, etc and also to Kuya tan2 who is always teaching me how to hold the grip correctly. To Coach Buboy Diamente, a very big thank you in behalf of your students because we really learned how to play tennis from the basic strokes and also thank you for being patient and understanding. For fifteen days, you become our father and you also treat us as your sons and daughters. And most especially we would like to thank the LGU for this free clinic headed by our own Honorable Mayor Joselito Pinol for this project. And also to God for the good weather and for the good health that he gave to us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ALL GATAI2 CIBAI MAA