Friday, March 7, 2008

Next week!

I am third year college student in one of the best school here in our place (of course!) And in fact, next week will be our last week this for this semester. I am happy because there is only one week left for this semester and this would mean that I can go home in my province. But there is something in my consciousness that would want to stop time. Want to know why? Simply because the pressure of NEXT WEEK! yeah, I must admit that next week would really the last week but God! It would be a hell week! hmm, this coming Tuesday is my schedule for my defense in one of my major subject plus the final exams in Math, Accounting, Economics and other subjects.

I just hope that I could survive this semester! So God, please help me and also my classmates.

No comments: